View Profile Pandaku

All 9 Audio Reviews

1 w/ Response

Beautiful arrangement, I can't even think of any improvements

brings me right back :]

I am so glad this is the first thing I'm hearing this morning :]

Fuck yes [x]

Very nice piano work, and the guitar was definitely a nice touch. The only thing I would change is more drums, but that's just my preference. Excellent piece.

wow, this is awesome. what did you use for the instrumentation? I really like the plucked strings in the beginning, very Halloween-y. Really can't think of an area for improvement, so 5 stars from me.

Rampant responds:

Hi! Thanks - I'm glad you like it :D

As for instrumentation, it's pizzicato violins, violas, cellos, and basses; tremolo violins; xylophone; orchestral chimes; 20" cymbal; french horn and trombone (all from EastWest Symphonic Orchestra); and the horror-y synth was a freebie from the internet that I ran through various effects (I'll post the name once I check what it's called).

I don't know what Comix Zone is but this is awesome! Hope to hear more from you in the future

This sounds pretty good, I especially like how the guitar rhythm is subtle but still sets up the pattern for a lot of the loop. Nice steady drums that structure but don't overpower. good work, keep it up!

First off, love the beat, that's a sick sample. You guys both have very clean flows, and by that I mean you're completely on rhythm and whatnot (for some reason a lot of people have trouble with that), as far as content, have to agree with some of the other reviewers, the content doesn't match up but other than that this is pretty spot on.

You've definitely got a good voice for this, an a nice flow too.

Really liking these drums, especially how the pattern varies rather than just 1 repetitive beat. nice, subtle bass. Great laid back flow, good work!

n/a, Female