Aratic-No Need for Alarm Aratic-No Need for Alarm

This is awesome! really nice instrumentation, the arrangement is great- love the building effect it has, and above all, nice voice.

MadFLeX responds:

Thanks for the nice words!

Dearly Beloved Once More Dearly Beloved Once More

Beautiful arrangement, I can't even think of any improvements

brings me right back :]

SFDX-Amendment64(VoteFya) SFDX-Amendment64(VoteFya)

I am so glad this is the first thing I'm hearing this morning :]

Fuck yes [x]

Geekin' Around Rock Geekin' Around Rock

Very nice piano work, and the guitar was definitely a nice touch. The only thing I would change is more drums, but that's just my preference. Excellent piece.

Bump! In The Night Bump! In The Night

wow, this is awesome. what did you use for the instrumentation? I really like the plucked strings in the beginning, very Halloween-y. Really can't think of an area for improvement, so 5 stars from me.

Rampant responds:

Hi! Thanks - I'm glad you like it :D

As for instrumentation, it's pizzicato violins, violas, cellos, and basses; tremolo violins; xylophone; orchestral chimes; 20" cymbal; french horn and trombone (all from EastWest Symphonic Orchestra); and the horror-y synth was a freebie from the internet that I ran through various effects (I'll post the name once I check what it's called).

Fighting The Flow Fighting The Flow

I don't know what Comix Zone is but this is awesome! Hope to hear more from you in the future

Back and Forth Back and Forth

This sounds pretty good, I especially like how the guitar rhythm is subtle but still sets up the pattern for a lot of the loop. Nice steady drums that structure but don't overpower. good work, keep it up!

Benjadaninja- Truth Benjadaninja- Truth

First off, love the beat, that's a sick sample. You guys both have very clean flows, and by that I mean you're completely on rhythm and whatnot (for some reason a lot of people have trouble with that), as far as content, have to agree with some of the other reviewers, the content doesn't match up but other than that this is pretty spot on.

Eat Your Fruits Freestyle- Ali Eat Your Fruits Freestyle- Ali

You've definitely got a good voice for this, an a nice flow too.

Uncle Benja - I'm Back Uncle Benja - I'm Back

love these drums! and whatever that high-pitched stringy-sounding instrument is. This one definitely has a nice epic feel to it. I'm feelin it :] by any chance did you use a compressor on this beat?

benjadaninja responds:

Yea thanks man logic compression